Owning and riding a motorcycle is a thrilling and enjoyable experience for those who enjoy travelling the road on two wheels. Riding a motorcycle can sometimes be a faster alternative of getting around compared to taking a car. There are many advantages to owning a motorcycle other than fulfilling one’s dream. The following reasons are just some of the reasons why you should buy a motorcycle:
1. Cost: It is obvious that a motorcycle is a more cost- efficient purchase compared to a car. When it comes to servicing the bike, one can just go to a motorcycle tire shop, which shouldn’t cost too steep, unlike servicing a car.
2. Better Fuel Efficiency: Driving a motorcycle can save a substantial amount of money, while being better for the environment.
3. Environmentally Friendly: Motorcycles use less fuel and produce less Co2 emissions than four-wheeled vehicles.
4. Tolls: If you live in a state with plenty of tolls, you can save quite a substantial amount of money by driving a bike.
5. Insurance: Motorcycle insurance is considerably lower than automobile insurance.
While many people love to own a motorcycle for the reasons stated above, the reality is not everyone can afford to fork out considerable amounts for a new one. A good proportion of us will go for second hand motorcycle purchases, allowing someone else who can afford to take a hit on the initial depreciation on the brand bike.
For the same amount invested in a new motorcycle, bike enthusiasts can have a second-hand model to which they can customize or upgrade with new parts due to the difference in price. Used motorcycles do not devalue quickly; for example, a new model loses between 20% and 35% of its value throughout the year, while second-hand motorcycles maintain an average value, and may even exceed the cost of some new motorcycles depending on their rarity and the conditions they are in.
Whether you are purchasing a second-hand motorcycle or selling an old one, there are thousands of motorcycle transport companies willing to provide you with their service. Finding the right one for you can often seem confusing due to the amount of options available and variables to consider.
Shiply can make your online purchase easier by providing you with an easy environment to compare costs and companies, often with quotes up to 75% less than standard rates, but first you need to work out exactly the sort of motorcycle shipping service you need. So if you’re currently looking at second-hand motorcycles, do consider Shiply to have your bike shipped to you by one of their shipping companies.
To read more on topics like this, check out the Finance category
Leave a Reply