Every year, we all are always in troubled-thoughts of how to make our dear one’s birthdays, anniversaries, or any other special occasion for them, happier. As we all know, customized products are going high and high with every year some new and incredible gifts, coming up to bloom our eyes and take away our heart. So, to make your tension go a little lesser, here are some gifting options that can be personalized and addressed as DIY.
- Customized Caps- Yes, a unique gift that is not just customizable but also, that is quirky as hell. Grab a simple, one-colored cap and with use of fabric colors, make quirky designs, or maybe write the name of the receiver in attractive patterns.
- Customized Lamps- One of the many Customized Gifts that can be given as Customise lamps either by decorating it with fairy lights or maybe by getting pictures printed on it. We assure you that this present would surely be pleasant for your receiver.
- Customized Scarf- Try this one and amaze not just the receiver but also yourself. Take a beautiful, self-printed scarf and grab your color palette. Design the throw, as per your liking in any pattern or color. Either make geometric patterns all over it or simply design the borders.
- Customized Jeans- Well, this is not a new one, but yes, this can be very much quirky. Just run your mind and sketch some quirky designs on the jeans and color them up with vibrant colors. Make the jeans as much fun as you want, and just wait for the reaction of the receiver.
- Customized Handkerchief- Yes, this is an oldie but so romantic and thoughtful. Design a hanky, either with initials of the receiver or maybe with full name or a quote on it. Use either fabric color or thread work to do the same. The receiver would be glad to receive the gift, we promise.
- Customized Bags- Another modern and fun DIY for your lovely backpacker could be a tote or a backpack that you can design all by yourself, for your loved ones. Make a portrait of them or maybe something that depicts their character.
- Customized Shoes- Today, we have tons of gifting options that are not just quirky but also, at the same time, they are useful and thoughtful. One such gift can be canvas shoes, hand-painted or decorated. If you want, you can also go for chappals and decorate them, as per your choice. Use lace, ribbons, embellishments, and anything that you like.
So, these are some cute and thoughtful gifting ideas that you can go with and enjoy making them as well. Grab any of these ideas and celebrate events and occasions like never before.
To read more on topics like this, check out the lifestyle category.