While designing a dream abode, people leave no stone unturned to make it flawless in every aspect. Be it choosing soothing walls colors, the most stylish pieces of furniture, enhancing corners and hallways, pulling together all masterpieces of décor, and so much more. But ever wondered what lights life in all these elements? Of course, it is the lighting! Can anything beautiful be appreciated if it can’t be seen?
The concept of lighting solutions might just appear to be tubes and bulbs to many. However, it is so much more. While tubes and bulbs are essential components of the same, the concept deals with ruminating the entire space in such a manner that it adds maximum depth and dimension. It brightens up space, makes it look lively, highlights any peculiar spots, and gives it a warm ambiance. Just imagine spending a cool winter night snuggling in a quilt blanket surrounded by enchanting wall lights. The thought itself is so calming and comforting. Isn’t it? If this just felt right, here are a couple of lighting ideas to irradiate the house almost instantly. Read on –
- Trendy Wall Lights – Any home décor is incomplete without adorned walls. Though there are options like wall paintings, wall designs, photo frames, and other ways, the latest addition in the category being wall lights. These could be wall-mounted, wall hangings, and others. They illuminate the walls, can enhance and bring out the texture and motifs of the walls, if any. Immensely loved for the ease of their installation, these lights are available in exciting colors to add that jazz. The LED variants are durable, cost-effective, and easily available both online and offline.
- The Classic Chandelier – No discussion about opulence and lavishness is complete without the mention of the timeless chandeliers. The grandeur of the design, the intricate craftsmanship, and the richness of the spark is sure to mesmerize every time it is lighted up. These work marvelously in the living room and dining spaces. And what comes as an additional benefit is that these double up as décor masterpieces during daytime when the lighting is not needed. If magnificence is what is desired, then the perfect solution has to be a chandelier.
- Smart Ceiling Lights – Technology just doesn’t stop making lives more cozy and comfortable. The most recent reason being the availability of smart ceiling lights. Can be useful when reading that favorite novel sipping coffee by the vintage Study lamp. What started as a POP ceiling light vogue has now been taken over by Wi-Fi-internet-based lights that can change colors, switch on and off, and manage brightness, and other functions by just a remote or a mobile. A different light for every mood is now a reality with these smart lights! The hottest trend today, certainly needs a shot!
- Statement Floor Based Lamps – Many smaller corners and spaces in the house often get ignored. The easiest and smartest way to accentuate them is with the use of floor lamps. Extensively available in wooden finish, glass, and glossy textures, contemporary geometric shapes; these lamps add depth and dimension to space. When placed in the bedroom they make the space warmer and cozier by lighting it up just right. And when placed in the living room, they complement the furniture and the furnishings.
- The Candle Magic – The last in the list but not the least are the old school candles. There is something strongly drawing and passionate about having candles in and around the house. Candles set the mood, brighten up space a bit, and altogether adorn an experience. The marketplace is flooded with options like tea light candles, scented candles, box candles, pillar candles, votive candles, and so many more. Be it side tables, bedrooms, bathrooms, or dining tables, candles can cast a spell anywhere. Easy on the pocket, convenient to light and clean, candles are a must piece of décor for every house to have.
Think no more and just spruce up the space a bit with these exquisite lighting solutions.
To read more on topics like this, check out the Lifestyle category